You can trust us with your pet’s care.
Texas Specialty Veterinary Services, PLLC provides small animal surgical services to veterinary clinics allowing practitioners to offer their clients an additional option for select surgical services within their very own veterinary practice. We currently provide numerous select orthopedic and soft tissue surgical procedures including, but not limited to:
- Cruciate Repair – TPLO, TTA Rapid, Tightrope, extracapsular lateral repair
- Fracture Repair – Internal Fixation (Plate and screws with locking features), External Fixation
- Achilles tendon injury or repair
- Arthrodesis repair
- Medial Patellar Luxation Repair
- Femoral Head and Neck Osteotomy
- Regenerative medicine (Stem cells, PRP, joint injections)
- Sporting dog or breed injury repairs
Soft Tissue Procedures
- Brachycephalic Airway surgery
- Cholecystectomy (Gall Bladder removal)
- Cystotomy or bladder stone removal
- Laryngeal paralysis (Tie-back) surgery
- Exploratory Gastrointestinal surgery
- Hernia repair – Diaphragmatic, inguinal, perineal
- Mass removal – skin or abdominal
- Perineal and Scrotal Urethrostomy
- Prophylactic Gastropexy
- Salivary Mucoceole excision
- Subtotal Colectomy (Feline Megacolon)
- Total Ear Canal Ablation and Bulla Osteotomy (TECA/BO)
- Anal sacculectomy or anal sac mass removal
Complete your surgical release form online!
Click the button below to complete your surgical release form from any device! Our team will reach out with any further questions before the operation.
Have a question? We’re here to help!
TSVS would like to partner with you to bring these benefits to your practice! Please let us know if you have any questions.